Exhibit & Advertising Info
Each year 60-70 publishers, universities, and non-profit organizations exhibit during the annual ASEEES Convention. Many exhibitors also choose to place an advertisement in the Program distributed to all attendees at the Convention.
We hope that you will save the dates to join us in Washington, DC, November 5-8, 2020.
Why Exhibit or Advertise at the ASEEES Convention?
Setting up an exhibit booth at the convention and/or advertising in the program is a great way to:
- reach more than 2600 attendees;
- educate scholars and other specialists about products and programs through exhibit booths and advertisements in the convention program;
- visit one-on-one with attendees during breaks and events in the Exhibit Hall;
- launch new books and publications in a high-profile venue;
- network and cultivate contacts;
- increase your reach through recognition on the ASEEES website and e-mail announcements to attendees;
- show attendees that you are committed to serving the Russian, Eurasian and East European studies community.
Become an Exhibitor
Exhibitor and Advertising information for the 2020 Convention in Washington, DC, will be available early spring.
For more information, please contact the Convention Manager, Margaret Manges:
Phone: (412) 648-4049